We’ve remodeled our remodeling website!
Yes, websites can show their age just like homes. So we decided it was time to catch up with the times and make ours more user-friendly, appealing and efficient.
Of course we wanted clean design and easy navigation for your new online experience. Find out more here and then take a tour…
Like our own Design-Build model, we first spelled out the features, look-and-feel and structure we wanted for the future. It needed to be a site that could grow to include new projects, new ideas and new trends. Of course we explored other remodeling websites for best practices.
With a clear plan and budget in hand only then did the actual build begin. Just like our own design-build model.
The online world has changed radically in 6 years!
We built our previous site in 2009. So much has changed since then! Social media and mobile computing have exploded. So, our new remodeling website is now easy to use on mobile and touch screen devices. Other features you may appreciate include:
- Larger text, less squinting!
- Blog posts organized by topics of interest
- Resources links to off site news, ideas, experts
- New social media including Facebook and Houzz
- Easier to explore portfolios
- More customer testimonials
And improved customer communication
We wanted features on the site that launch the consistent communication that breeds success in remodeling. It’s about us Listening carefully from the very start to your needs, your dream, your budget and more. Here’s what to look for:
- A Remodeling Readiness Quiz
- Contact info that starts a real conversation
- An online dashboard for you to track all the details